ZombieCraft 3 Mod is the Nazi Zombies COD game adapted to minecraft! A Collaboration created by corosus, Pixelkids, Kane and MD65. A complete remake of ZombieCraft Classic. Taken to a whole new level, with proper multiplayer and map making support from the start. Currently in its 3rd beta, very stable and polished.
- Waves of zombie hordes that progress in numbers, health, and speed
- 15 Weapons and items to battle off the zombies
- Improved AI Comrade perk to help watch your back, can be given any weapon
- Speed Cola, Juggernog, Charge and ExStatic perk machines
- 5 maps so far: Nacht, Last Resort, Observation Deck, Verruckt, and a more open map called Invasion
- Built-in Single/Multiplayer map making support
ZombieCraft 3 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Extract ZombieCraftLaunch.jar from the zip, you can put it anywhere.
- Simply run ZombieCraftLaunch.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraftLaunch.jar
- For 3 extra maps: put the _contents_ of ‘ZC Extra Maps.zip’ into %appdata%.minecraftzcmaps
- ZombieCraft does not interfere with your regular minecraft game!
- Play Minecraft with ZombieCraft Mod!
ZombieCraft 3 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : ZombieCraft 3 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : ZombieCraft 3 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : ZombieCraft 3 1.6.4
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/371347/…/zombiecraft3+v3.0+Beta+3+for+MC+v1.5.1.zip
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/371347/…..zombiecraft3+v3.0+Beta+3+for+MC+v1.5.zip
For MC 1.4.7: Download 1.4.7
For MC 1.4.6: Download 1.4.6
For MC 1.4.5: Download 1.4.5
Check your control settings in game for conflicts in Red!
Play Singleplayer: Run the game, click ZombieCraft button, choose a map and play.
Play Multiplayer: Set up server, join server, type /zc to go to and from ZombieCraft realm, Use ZC_Menu key, start game, need ops to change map for now.
Change Map: Being op, enable edit mode, type map name, hit generate. Map cycle list and vote feature coming soon.
Make Maps: Read the text files in the download zip for a thorough guide.
- Fixed zombies moving super slow making game unplayable (oops)
- Fixed various sounds that were still not playing
- Fixed crash in interface manager regarding handleGunBinds
Credits to Corosus for makes and updates this awesome ZombieCraft Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods