Zelda Adventure Map is a map currently in progress, created by Gary520 and helped by Spirale. The map is inspired by the saga The Legend of Zelda. Six dungeons have already been released and more than eight dungeons are planned to be for the final map.
The map is created with the mod AdventureCraft, by Cryect. The map will be in two parts. There will be 8 dungeons in the first part and a few others in the second part. Currently, there are only the first 6 dungeons of the first part.
- A zelda story line which is fun from the start
- Newly craftable armors and swords
- Lots of new blocks
- Beautiful premaes
- Zelda Maps
- New mobs to fight with
- Dungeons and quests to keep the story going
Zelda Adventure Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download the Zelda Adventure Map and extract it on your desktop
- Rename it as “world#” in which this will replace your world # slot
- Find “run” by going to start menu
- Type “%appdatat%”
- Then find “.minecraft folder” which is located in your “roaming files”
- Find “saves” folder
- Put the map here
Zelda Adventure Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
Map + Mod AdventureCraft r1095: http://adf.ly/6dX8B
Map : http://adf.ly/6dX9w
Credit to Gary520.
Category: Minecraft Maps