XP Bank mod allows you to store your experience points and keep them later, even if you die. Also it connects every bank together, so you can collect your points form anywhere in the Minecraft world. It has a security system that when the bank is powered, if you try and activate it, it will cause a lightning strike on 8 blocks around it.
The exchange lets you send XP to other players on a server. There is a version checker in this mod, this means that it will alert you when it is out of date, this only applies for version 3.0 and above.
To make the bank you will need: 4 diamonds, 4 iron ingots and 1 chest.
To make the exchange you will need: 1 XP Bank and 4 iron ingots.
Save all your gained Xp for later use even if you hit the max level. Install this mod and you will be able to store the additional Xp in boxes.
XP Bank Mod Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the XP Bank Mod
- Save it to your minecraft mods folder, which is in your .minecraft folder
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/HHN3K
For MC 1.4.5 : http://adf.ly/FI1CX
- #Banks are now not unique per player
- #Labels now tell if a bank is global or local
- #XP doesn’t transfer from local to global, when type is switched
- #Infinity XP fixed
- #Now includes a global and local option for the banks
- #SMP enabled
- #Fixed block activation bug
Credits to teken.
Category: Minecraft Mods