X-Ray Mod allows the user to view caves and shafts, gives you a decisive edge in Anarchy and PVP themed server. Not only will you find resources far faster and more efficiently, but you will also be able to find hidden mineshaftes, bases and mob farms of other players. As well as being able to see other players and traps from a long way off. X-Ray Mod is very interesting mod, with this mod makes selected blocks transparent letting you to see what you want.
This Mod allows you to make all the boring blocks of the game invisible allowing you to see only those that matter to you. Use it to find anything you need, perfect for free building servers. If you’re an admin you will enjoy using it to spy on your players while they mine, spelunk, or stroll through the night. It will also let you see huge hidden redstone circuits or waterfalls that slow servers down.
This mod comes with 5 functions
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (Bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (if installed)
- Better cordinates – use the “C” key to toggle
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods(optifine will break some stuff).
- This mod does not require modloader.
- If you find a bug or error send me a PM with the error.
- If you got any questions about new features feel free to PM me.
X-Ray Mod Installation
- This mod does not required Modloader
- Download X-Ray Mod
- Click start, type %appdata%
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRar or WinZip or 7zip
- Delete META-INF folder
- Drag all the “.class” files contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing files
- Close minecraft.jar
- Done and Enjoy!
X-Ray Mod Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OGr4h
For MC 1.5.2 with Fly : http://adf.ly/OGrni
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added blocks to the x-ray mod
- Minor bug fix.
- Added a faster way of reloading blocks when x-ray is activated.
Credits to Craftminer502 for makes and updates this awesome X-Ray Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods