WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your “plugins/” folder
- Give out permissions, as per the WorldEdit wiki (give worldedit.* for all).
- Run your server and WorldEdit is installed.
WorldEdit Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : WorldEdit 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.9 : WorldEdit 1.7.9
For MC 1.7.2 : WorldEdit 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : WorldEdit 1.6.4
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit to sk89q.
Category: Minecraft Tools