WorldEdit is a powerful tool that assists you in building, fixing and undoing griefing incidents.
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
WorldEdit 1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your “plugins/” folder
- Give out permissions, as per the WorldEdit wiki (give worldedit.* for all).
- Run your server and WorldEdit is installed.
WorldEdit 1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
- Changes in v5.5.7″
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6 (and 1.6.1)
- Fixed a bug with GroupManager detection.
- Added a coordinate argument for //chunk.
- Allowed cyclinder selector to by changed to a rough polygon.
Credit to sk89q.
Category: Minecraft Tools