World Downloader Mod allows you to download parts of a multiplayer world while you are connected to the server. Most of the mods offer this feature but the world is sometimes too big to download or sometimes doesn’t work. It allows you to save all blocks in 1600 radius and max 127 height from any server you want. It also saves the seeds, inventory, gamemode, health and experience.
Full Usage Details:
What does it save automatically?
- All blocks that are within your range of vision (typically 160 blocks in each direction) as you move around.
- From height 0 (bedrock) to 255 (clouds)
- Your position, health, inventory, experience, gamemode (creative/survival), the time and the weather
- Mobs and animals
- Items that lie on the ground.
What doesn’t it save automatically? How can these things be saved?
- Content of chests, ender chests, and dispensers -> Will be saved whenever you open them (right-click)
- Ingredients and products in furnaces and brew stands -> Will be saved whenever you use them (right-click)
- The note of note blocks -> Will be saved whenever the note is played (click/right-click/redstone)
- The seed value of the world -> It is no longer sent by the server. If you are op, you can use the /seed command and World
- Downloader will detect and save the seed automatically!
What can’t be saved?
- Records that are in record players.
- The spawn position if it has been moved (by the admin or by sleeping in a bed).
- Offers from villagers are not saved at this time.
- Other human players of course!
World Downloader Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Open your minecraft.jar* with an archive tool like 7zip or WinRAR.
- Put the class files you just downloaded in there. Overwrite if necessary.
- Delete the META-INF folder if it exists in the jar file.
- Close the archive and save if asked.
- Done and Enjoy!
* You can find this file on …
- Windows by entering %APPDATA%.minecraftbin in an Explorer window or in the start->run dialog.
- Linux by opening ~/.minecraft/bin/ in a file manager of your choice.
- Mac OS X by opening Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin in Finder.
World Downloader Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : World Downloader 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : World Downloader 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/W74nF
For MC 1.6.2: http://adf.ly/RkqTp
For MC 1.6.1 : http://adf.ly/RdQCN
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OYxAo
Important usage notes:
- You need to open chests while downloading or their contents cannot be saved.
- The mod can only save chunks which are sent by the server as you move around. If you see the chunk while downloading, then it’s saved! If you don’t move, it will likely only save 10 chunks (160 blocks) in each direction.
- The seed is not saved automatically. You must be op to request the seed with the /seed command. World Downloader will pull the seed automatically from the server response.
- When you click “stop download”, wait until the world is saved to disconnect. You will be notified in chat.
Credits to cubic72.
Category: Minecraft Mods