Wireless Redstone Mod Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE) download for Minecraft. In its simplest this is a mod that allows you to transmit your redstone state wirelessly. Even if you dont use redstone this mod could still be for you. Found an awesome landscape you’d like to mark, a cool cave to explore, or keep losing your way from base to base? Ever wished that compass pointed somewhere else or there was a way to mark things on a map. Well now there is. With the wireless addons component of this mod you can use wireless signals for navigation.
The signals are synchronised in a dimension called the Redstone Ether or REther. This dimension has no physical form and purely stores signals. It can be accessed by combining the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether and Ender with redstone to enter the RedstoneEther. There are 5000 different frequencies storing independent state, name and colour. Due to the dimensional nature of the REther signals sent in the nether will translate into the OverWorld and vice versa.
- Advanced GUI
- Triangulator vector based
- No GUI to use remote just hold right click. Remotes also set frequencies
- Fancier block models integrated with RedPower Logic
- Sniffer fades out and shows frequency with mouse over
- Frequency Naming
- Coloured Frequencies
- Wireless Map
- Addons for SMP
- SMP frequency permissions and Private Sniffer
- Interdimensional Ether
Wireless Redstone Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge Multipart
- Download and install CodeChickenCore
- Download Wireless Redstone Mod for Minecraft
- Place the Mod jar files in your mods folder
Wireless Redstone Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/WAp6w
For MC 1.6.2: http://adf.ly/Sohme
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
Credits to Chicken_bones.
Category: Minecraft Mods