Weee! Flowers Mod adds fourteen new flowers that generate naturally across the world, giving the game a bit more color. You can also use flower seeds to plant and grow more flowers just like wheat! Read the Config File Directions and Recipe guide to get the most out of this mod.
Block IDs: 4000-4016, Item IDs: 14001-14016, Config File: Yes
Config File Directions
- Block IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 4096.
- Item IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 30,000(?).
- tallgrassdropsflowerseeds – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want flower seeds to drop from tall grass along with wheat seeds.
- flowerseedRarity – Normally set to 10, this makes flower seeds drop as often as wheat seeds. Lower this number to make them drop less often.
- flowerdirectlytodyerecipes – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want a single flower to turn into two dye in the crafting grid (like red and yellow flowers).
- redstoneflowerdyerecipeOutput – This number determines how many dyes you get from crafting the redstone + water bottle + flower recipe. Can be set as high as 64.
- flowerseedrecipeOutput – This number determines how many seeds you get by combining two flowers in the crafting grid. Can be set as high as 64.
Weeee! Flowers Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Latest Minecraft Forge
- Download the Weee! Flowers Mod File from link below
- Place the downloaded .zip files in the /mod/ directory of your /minecraft/ folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Weee! Flowers Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : Pam’s Weee Flowers 1.6.4 v1.04.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : Pam’s Weee Flowers 1.6.2 v1.01.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : Pam’s Weee Flowers 1.03 – MC 1.5.2.zip
For MC 1.5.1 : Pam’s Weee Flowers 1.5.1.zip
Credit to MatrexsVigil.
Category: Minecraft Mods