Weather and Tornadoes Mod allows you to add storms that range from light wind all the way to massive water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes. Along with these storms comes new weather sounds, particles and new items including a Tornado Detector and Tornado Spawner.
- Wind system that brings the world to life with particles for leafs, waterfalls, waves on water and more!
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around. (configurable)
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Tested and working with minecraftforge-universal-184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, should work with latest in theory.
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
Weather and Tornadoes Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- You must download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Weather and Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft
- Extract the zip, and copy the contents of the folder inside into your %appdata%.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, WeatherMod.cfg inside %appdata%.minecraftconfig
- Done and enjoy!
Weather and Tornadoes Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Weather and Tornadoes 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Weather and Tornadoes 1.7.2
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/371347/…/tornadoes+v1.4+for+MC+v1.5.1.zip
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/371347/…..tornadoes+v1.4+for+MC+v1.5.zip
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: http://www.coros.us/mods/tornadoes?dl
For MC 1.4.5: http://www.coros.us/mods/tornadoes?dlid1
Changelogs and Updates:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing
Credits and big thanks to corosus.
Category: Minecraft Mods