Water Shader Mod is a mod will turn water block surfaces into a lifelike replica of real water, complete with real-time water reflections, surface disturbances and more. The Water Shader Mod for Minecraft greatly increases the realism of the water in Minecraft. This mod changes the water by making water reflective and flowing.
Known incompatibilities for the modloader version:
- Forge API
- Better Than Wolves
- Finite Liquids
Water Shader Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the Water Shader Mod
- Delete the ‘/meta_inf’ folder in your minecraft.jar
- Install this mod to MINECRAFT.JAR NOT to the MODS folder!
- Copy the ‘/shader’ folder to your ‘/bin’ folder
- Done and Enjoy!
A config file is found in the shader folder. It can be used to change parameters such as:
- Visual: water color, waterfall color
- Performance: there are a settings for disabling parts of the reflections and to decrease the reflection resolution
- To disable water effects use ‘water_mode 0′
Water Shader Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
Incompatible graphic chips
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- ATI X1200 or lower
- Graphic cards without GL_EXT_framebuffer_object support
- Graphic cards without GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_vertex_shader and GL_ARB_fragment_shader support
- Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (or lower; will in some cases result in the invisible world bug)
Credits to superbomb17.
Category: Minecraft Mods