Village-Up Mod for Minecraft. Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? With this mod you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! adds various houses, extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!
Village-Up Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
For Minecraft 1.6 and up
- Make sure you have installed the 1.6
- Download the Magic Launcher
- Click on setup
- Click on add ( at right)
- Selection village-up.zip
- Click on OK and Start the game with the magic launcher right now if you want your mods
For Minecraft 1.5.2 and below
- You DON’T need MinecaftForge/ModLoader but you can have it
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Download Village-Up Mod for Minecraft
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restored. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Village-Up Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
Credit to clovis83.
Category: Minecraft Mods