Vampire Mod for Minecraft. This mod adds several items and mobs into your game that somewhat involve vampires.
- Angel Blade: 16 heart of damage 3000 uses
- Holly Cross: 10 hearts of damage 500 uses
- Holy Steel: used to make the Angle Blade
- Blood: restores 3 hunger, used to make Holy Steel and is droped by Vampires, also has a 20% chance to give you speed 3 for 2 minuts
- Wings: used to craft the Angel Blade
- Sliver: Dropped by Vampire Hunters and used to make the Silver Sword
- Silver Sword: does the same damage as diamonds but only has 1000 uses
- Heavens Key [W.I.P]: Right click to take yourself to Heaven, Can only be obtained by the creative inventory, also has custom render
- Vampire: 70 hearts does 25 hearts of damage if you aren’t wearing armor is faster than the player and drops Blood
- Vampire Hunter: Has 20 Hearts, does 4 hearts of damage, hunts vampires and pigs, if attacked they will attack back and attacking one will agrow his near by friends!
- Top Block: Snow Block, Filler Block: Cobble Stone, Mobs: Vampire Hunter
Vampire Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Vampire Mod
- Drag and drop files from “Vampire Mod” into “Minecraft.jar”
- Delete META-INF file
- Close “Minecraft.jar” and run minecraft!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/InFGI
- Update to Minecraft 1.4.7.
Credits to Zr0Gravity.
Category: Minecraft Mods