Utility Mobs Mod adds additional golems built in the same fashion as vanilla golems, plus turrets, together forming the base of a good defense! Turrets and even certain golems can be upgraded to improve their effectiveness!
Each golem and turret’s building “recipe” can be disabled in the properties file! Also, you also can turn your (non-vanilla) golems and turrets hostile towards you! Build a fortress and try to get past your own defenses! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
Got a mod that makes monsters attack your base? Ever feel a bit spread thin trying to defend all 360 degrees, one degree at a time? Here’s the solution: Utility Mobs!
Seven new golems:
- Stone golem
- Large stone golem
- Obsidian golem
- Armor golem
- Gilded armor golem
- Bound soul
Utility Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Utility Mobs Mod files at link below!
- Run Minecraft to generate a ‘mods’ folder or create a new folder in your .minecraft directory called ‘mods’.
- Drag this mod’s zip folder into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
Utility Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4/1.6.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?5jtzgr4ky2wwpkz
For MC 1.5.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?wh8bos4geokg49b
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?1c53ycbeqiavke3
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
- Golems now use mod entity IDs (unlimited entity IDs)!
- Rewritten golem AI system!
- Golems now use a new targeting and permissions system, dictated by their owner and targeting books.
- Added block golems.
- Workbench, furnace, anvil, and chest (normal, trapped, and ender).
- Added fire and volley turrets. Renamed fire turret to fireball turret.
- Added Block Golem Manual, Upgrade Manual, and the targeting books.
- Added drop chance for skulls from skeletons and recipe to turn wither skulls to skulls (to make block golems).
- From now on, all manuals will update themselves automatically.
- Turret upgrade bug fixed.
- Turrets with different default ranges should work properly.
Credit to FatherToast.
Category: Minecraft Mods