Universal Electricity Mod is a modular realistic electricity API for modders to create and to add electricity to Minecraft. The mod alone does not add much to the game, it requires addons in order to work. Universal Electricity Mod is basically a structure that integrates a universal electricity system in which all mods can use.
Universal Electricity brings your brings some of the coolest mods together under one electrical system. Enjoy Minecraft in the most cohesive experience possible.
Universal Electricity Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Basic Components (or Universal Electricity Mod for older versions).
- Drag Basic Components into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run Minecraft and Play!
Universal Electricity Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : Universal Electricity Mod 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : Universal Electricity Mod 1.6.2
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/1957614/…UniversalElectricity_v22.214.171.124.zip
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/1957614/…UniversalElectricity_v126.96.36.1992.zip
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/1957614
API : http://adf.ly/1957614/calclavia.com
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fix display rounding
- Fixed getRequest not working and added conductor cachnig
- Added changing block bounds for wires
- Fixed constructor
- Removed unnessary constructors
- Added more recharge, discharge functions/li>
- Removed electricity handler and improved BuildCraft support
- Using kilojoules as default value
Credits to Calclavia.
Category: Minecraft Mods