Tropicraft Mod adds a new tropical biome to your minecraft world. This biome is called the “Tropics”, and it’s home to colorful jungles, turqoise waters, and even pina coladas. The mod’s motto is “Welcome to Paradise”, and it wants to help minecraft players relax in a beautiful environment.
How to Get into the Tropics
Warning, if you’re using an existing map, you need to move outwards to load new chunks. Then you should see the new Tropicraft-related stuff. This rule goes for all world-altering mods like RedPower 2 and Thaumcraft
- Go to a Desert and find a Palm Tree. Use a sword (doesn’t matter what kind) on a Coconut to get a Coconut Chunk. You’ll only need one.
- Search for a Pineapple Bush. They can be found usually in a Plains biome. You’ll only need one.
- Find some Bamboo rods, also usually in a Plains biome and are hard to miss. You’ll need quite a lot.
- Once you got all the materials, craft a Crafting Table.
- Craft an Empty Mug. It’s “U” shape using 7 Bamboo.
- Craft a Pina Colada <–(see the link)
- Craft a Beach Chair and place it down. See the below question for the crafting recipe.
- Sit down in it and wait ’till sunset, then drink your drink and you will drift into the tropics. Aloha!
Once players arrive in the Tropics, they encounter a world unlike anything they’ve seen before in vanilla Minecraft. The first thing to notice about the Tropics is that the terrain generation is creative and intelligent. Sandy islands are surrounded by vast oceans of turquoise water, and each island is home to smaller pools and lagoons further inland. Many islands feature large volcanos, and huge palm trees rise out of the sand.
Tropicraft Mod 1.6.4 Installation
- This easy install is for Minecraft Forge
- Download TropiCraft Mod
- Delete META-INF. This is always important.
- Place the TropiCraft.zip folder into the .minecraft/mods folder (note: the TropiCraft.zip folder is inside the zipfile you just downloaded. Don’t place the entire downloaded .zip file into the /mods folder)
- You’re done! That was fast, wasn’t it?
- Delete META-INF
- Install Minecraft Forge by running the installer, and installing for client
- Copy the contents of the mods folder into the mods folder in your .minecraft NOTE: You will have to open up the zip, navigate to the ‘mods’ folder containing all the mods, and extract them to the .minecraft/mods folder.
Tropicraft Mod 1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://bit.ly/16MFWrl
- Fruit Leaves dropped vanilla leaf drops
- Palm wood breaks way to fast
- Cannot harvest whole coconut
- All blocks breaking too easy
- Portal enchanter not having a texture
- Fixed the unused enchanting ids
- Coremod tomfoolery
- Added crafting recipes for curare bowl and EIH mixer (still need to update tropicraft.net/recipes page though)
- TradeHut doesnt break with different block ID defaults
- Now Notifies you if a new update is out
Credits to Cojomax99.
Category: Minecraft Mods