Tropicraft Mod adds a new tropical biome to your minecraft world. This biome is called the “Tropics”, and it’s home to colorful jungles, turqoise waters, and even pina coladas. The mod’s motto is “Welcome to Paradise”, and it wants to help minecraft players relax in a beautiful environment.
How to Get into the Tropics
Warning, if you’re using an existing map, you need to move outwards to load new chunks. Then you should see the new Tropicraft-related stuff. This rule goes for all world-altering mods like RedPower 2 and Thaumcraft
- Go to a Desert and find a Palm Tree. Use a sword (doesn’t matter what kind) on a Coconut to get a Coconut Chunk. You’ll only need one.
- Search for a Pineapple Bush. They can be found usually in a Plains biome. You’ll only need one.
- Find some Bamboo rods, also usually in a Plains biome and are hard to miss. You’ll need quite a lot.
- Once you got all the materials, craft a Crafting Table.
- Craft an Empty Mug. It’s “U” shape using 7 Bamboo.
- Craft a Pina Colada <–(see the link)
- Craft a Beach Chair and place it down. See the below question for the crafting recipe.
- Sit down in it and wait ’till sunset, then drink your drink and you will drift into the tropics. Aloha!
Once players arrive in the Tropics, they encounter a world unlike anything they’ve seen before in vanilla Minecraft. The first thing to notice about the Tropics is that the terrain generation is creative and intelligent. Sandy islands are surrounded by vast oceans of turquoise water, and each island is home to smaller pools and lagoons further inland. Many islands feature large volcanos, and huge palm trees rise out of the sand.
Tropicraft Mod Installation
- This easy install is for Minecraft Forge
- Download Render Player API
- Download TropiCraft Mod (1.5/1.4.7/1.4.6/1.4.5)
- Delete META-INF. This is always important.
- Place the TropiCraft.zip folder into the .minecraft/mods folder (note: the TropiCraft.zip folder is inside the zipfile you just downloaded. Don’t place the entire downloaded .zip file into the /mods folder)
- Install CoroAI by placing the CoroAI for MC 1.4.7.zip file into the /mods folder (also found in the downloaded zipfile)
- Install Weather 1.22 by placing the Weather 1.22 for MC 1.4.7.zip folder into the /mods folder (also found in the downloaded zipfile)
- You’re done! That was fast, wasn’t it?
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: http://bit.ly/UZZEYX
For MC 1.4.5: http://tropicraft.net/direct/Tropicraftv4.1a.zip
- Update for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
- Fixes teleportation bug when drinking pina colada
- Updated Weather to 1.3
- You sleep in a bed at any time during the day or night while in the tropics and you will immediately be teleported back to the main world. Make sure the bed is in a dark enough area.
- Drinking a pina colada and sitting in a chair to get back to the main world now works at sunset again.
Credits to Tropicraft.net
Category: Minecraft Mods