Tree Capitator Mod is does the same thing as Timber Mod except this mod destroys the leaves also, with this mod when destroying a log block with an axe makes all the connected wood blocks above it fall as well. Bassed on Terraria ree-cutting style.
- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Some notes on how it works:
- Trees are determined by looking at the number of leaf blocks that neighbor the top block of a vertical column of logs.
- If the top block has 3 or more neighboring leaf blocks the code considers that column of logs to be a tree.
- If the top block does not have 3 neighboring leaf blocks the code will default to normal block breaking.
- Axes and Shears that have the Unbreaking enchantment will work the way they are supposed to.
- Damage is applied to the item as each block is broken in the chain.
- The allowMoreBlocksThanDamage setting should be self-explanitory, but basically it means that if it is set to false and your item breaks in the middle of chopping down a tree, the remaining blocks will not be broken.
- The code will not search for other axes in your hotbar to apply damage to if your current axe breaks.
- If you have multiple “shear-type” items in your hotbar, the code will always apply damage to the left-most item.
- Shearing vines doesn’t get every vine It seems to favor vines hanging on the Western face of the tree.
- The destroyLeaves setting MUST be set to true in order for shearLeaves or shearVines to work.
- The shearLeaves and shearVines settings can be enabled independently of each other.
- Yes, sometimes a few leaf blocks are left behind after chopping a tree, but they will decay normally.
Tree Capitator Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge, then install
- Do not extract. Drop the downloaded Tree Capitator Mod zip/jar file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Done and Enjoy!
Tree Capitator Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Tree Capitator 1.7.10 (1.7.2 work for 1.7.10)
For MC 1.7.2 : Tree Capitator 1.7.2
For MC 1.5.1:
Modloader Version: http://adf.ly/1599906/…/[1.5.1]TreeCapitator.ML.1.5.1.r01.zip
Forge Version: http://adf.ly/1599906/…/[1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar
For MC 1.5 :
Modloader Version : http://adf.ly/1599906/…..Treecapitator.ML.1.5.0.r01.zip
Forge Version : http://adf.ly/1599906/…..TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.0.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Credits and big thanks to bspkrs.
Category: Minecraft Mods