Translocators Mod is a mod that allows you to transfer items and liquids between nearby inventories with a heavily configureable amount of control in a way that feels natural to Minecraft. It was developed in 36 hours during the ModJam modding contest and managed to take first prize.
- The translocator comes in item and liquid forms. You place them on the side of an inventory or tank. They transfer items and liquids within the one block space.
- If the center piece is protruding, items/liquids will flow from this side, to the sides with the center inset.
- Items/Liquids will always travel to non-redstone outputs if they can.
- Items/Liquids will be evenly split between available outputs. Items will be taken from the slot with the largest quantity.
- Right clicking on the plate of the item translocator brings up a configurable filter. These slots are fake and can be configured with NEI’s drag ‘n’ drop.
- Adding glowstone to the plate makes it transfer stacks at a time.
- Adding redstone lets you toggle input/output with a redstone signal.
- Adding a diamond nugget (diamond in a crafting table gives 9) puts a translocator in regulate mode. In this mode it will maintain a certain amount of items set in the filter in the inventory it’s attached to.
- On an inserting face, it will only accept items to fill the inventory to the matching filter
- On an ejecting face, it will eject any items that don’t match the filter.
- Adding an iron ingot makes the translocator emit redstone signals to the attached inventory on certain conditions.
- On an inserting face, it will emit if there is no room for any item that matches the filter.
- On an ejecting face, it will emit if there is no place where any item can be put that matches the filter.
- Shift-Right clicking on the plate will strip and drop all upgrades placed on the translocator.
The crafting grid is placed by pressing C (default key bind, changeable in settings) while looking at a solid top surface.
- The grid will remain for 20 seconds, or 2 minutes since it’s last use.
- Right clicking with items will add/remove them from the grid.
- Pressing C again on the grid, will craft the items
Translocators Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CodeChickenCore
- Download the Mod files at link below!
- Place the Translocators Mod in your mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Translocators Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Translocators 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Translocators 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/Sohmd
For MC 1.5.2 : Translocator 22.214.171.124.jar
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
Credit to chicken_bones.
Category: Minecraft Mods