Trampoline Mod adds a Trampoline to Minecraft. This mod is a fun modification that adds 2 new blocks on which you can bounce/jump to heights without suffering damage. You can create a fun map using Trampoline mod for parkour and so many things. This block is very easy to craft and can do a lot. By right clicking you can toggle how high you want to go, also you can disable it from bouncing you at all! Also, the more Trampoline blocks you place together the higher it’ll bounce you!
This block is just a block that prevents fall damage, and makes trampolines feel complete.
Trampoline Mod Installation
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- Download the Trampoline Mod
- Take Trampoline-MOD.zip and pop it in your ‘mods’ folder which is in your .minecraft/minecraft folder, once you install ModLoader.
- Delete the META-INF if necessary, MAC users don’t always have to.
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.4.7: http://adf.ly/GH36i
- Update to Minecraft 1.4.7
Credits and big thanks to QuinceScott.
Category: Minecraft Mods