Traincraft Mod is a minecraft mod that adds more than 80 trains, wagons, and other moving vehiciles to the game. It uses Forge to run and is SSP, SMP and LAN compatible. In the future we will try to also make it compatible with as many BIG technical mods as we can.
Currently there are 80 train models 1 helicopter model and 1 zeppelin model in version 3.release.
In order to build the rolling stock we need a strong material like steel.
To make steel we will need Graphite and Iron, so here is how we get Graphite and Steel
If you have IC2 installed, then you can use Refined Iron for many things
- Freight cart
- Grain hopper
- Tank car
- Wood transport
- Stock car
- Flat car
- Heavy tender
- Work caboose
- Work cart
- Jukebox cart
- Passenger car
You can read the full recipes at wiki page.
Traincraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download a version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Traincraft Mod
- Install Forge FIRST! (We suggest you use MutiMc for convenience)
- Place the .jar in mods folder in .minecraft folder (Mods folder in “edit mods” if using MultiMc)
- You’re done. Go play
Traincraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/X2bKn
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/WntZ4
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/P8kr6
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: http://adf.ly/Gyv8o
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/GNaeD
- TC v4.1.3(_001)
- + Updated Traincraft to 1.6.4
- + Fixed broken keys vanilla config read
- + Added support for localisations
- + Added default en_us.lang file
- + Fixed book lighting issue
- + Fixed village train owner
Credits and big thanks to Traincraft.
Category: Minecraft Mods