Too Much TNT Mod adds 25 TNT’s and Gunpowder Ore to the Minecraft Game. This mod is very useful, as it can help it creating new things and it can ensure you hours of fun.
- Sulfur Ore: As rare as gold, this will help get gunpowder for survival. Drops 5 gunpowder when mined.
- TNTx5: Stronger than normal TNT. Basic building block for other TNT’s.
- TNTx20: Stronger than TNTx5. Basic building block for other TNT’s.
- TNTx100: Stronger than TNTx20. Basic building block for other TNT’s.
- TNTx500: Stronger than TNTx100. Basic building block for other TNT’s.
- MeteorTNT: Biggest in my mod. This TNT will spawn a “meteor” in the sky so don’t think the TNT doesn’t work. MeteorTNT will explode on impact a make a crater.
- FlatBomb: Destroys every area but below it, in other words it flattens out the land, saves you time to make structures.
- MiningFlatBomb: Same as flat bomb except is meant for under ground mining. Has a bigger explosion in the X and Z axis but twice as small in the Y axis. also places torches for you.
- CompactTNT: After original explosion, the TNT will splatter regular TNT everywhere.
- HouseTNT: When exploded, spawns a basic cobblestone house.
- WoodHouseTNT: Upgrade of HouseTNT, spawns a wood planked house.
- BrickHouseTNT: Upgrade of WoodHouseTNT, spawns a brick house.
- OceanTNT: Spawns leveled water according to the location of the TNT. Also spawns squids, yay.
- HellFireTNT: Counterpart of OceanTNT. Leaves nether rack, fire, and lava. Also releases Ghasts.
- VaporizeTNT: Destroys nothing but water and lava. Don’t make a video where you blow it up on land. There’s enough of them.
- EnderBomb: Won’t destroy any blocks. It will knock back player far distances.
- FireTNT: Explodes fire everywhere.
- NuclearTNT: Places nuclear waste everywhere. Will wipe out leaves, kill plants, and melt ice and snow.
- DiggingTNT: 1×1 hole down about 60 blocks. 3 block deep water at bottom.
- new DrillingTNT: Upgrade of DiggingTNT. Large hole down to bedrock (depends where you explode it). places water at bottom.
- GhostTNT: TNT falls through blocks and explodes underground.
- MultiplyTNT: Doubles every block exploded.
- CubicTNT: destroys 5x5x5 area around block.
- EruptingTNT: After lit, shoots TNT in the air and comes crashing down.
- ChemicalTNT: Explodes on impact to anything (even you). Keeps exploding until a certain time
- CustomTNT: You can now create your own TNT by editing the options in TooMuchTNT.cfg (config).
- Nuclear Waste: Placed by NuclearTNT. This has the shape of snow, is neon green, glows, and hurts player.
Too Much TNT Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge into the “minecraft.jar” folder
- Download the Too Much TNT Mod for Minecraft
- Then unzip the downloaded TooMuchTNT mod and copy the “com” and “mods” folder. paste that into “minecraft.jar” as well.
- Done and Enjoy!
Too Much TNT Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/XxQqN
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/UyvTM
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/PdoaT
- TooMuchTNT v2.6
- TNTfirework now explodes differently
- Updated to 1.6.4
Credit to MinecraftTNTstuff.
Category: Minecraft Mods