The Voxel ModPack is a set of client mods chosen specifically to assist users of multiplayer creative servers like the The Voxel Box. This ModPack can be used any multiplayer server.
The following mods are included in The VoxelModPack:
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelMenu by xIGBClutchIx, Mumfrey, and MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelFlight by xTiming, Chrismack, TehRainbowGuy, xIGBClutchIx, and Mumfrey
- VoxelWorld by xTiming
- VoxelPlayer by xTiming and Mumfrey
- VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
- Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
- IntegratedSoundpacks by Mumfrey
- VoxelGet by Thatapplefreak and Mumfrey
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelSniperGUI by Thatapplefreak and Jimmynator
- VoxelVisualizer by Mumfrey
- VoxelBoards by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit CUI – LiteLoader Edition by yetanotherx and Mumfrey
- MCPatcher by kahr
More information about this ModPack you can read at The VoxelModPack wiki page
How to Install
- Exit Minecraft
- Extract the modpack zip file (not to your .minecraft folder).
- Run “ModPack Installer Windows.exe” or “ModPack Installer Not Windows.jar”
- -If the installer asks you to force update Minecraft: start Minecraft, click “Options”, click “Force Update”, click “Done”, click “Login”, then exit Minecraft.
- Click Next
- Choose the mods you want to install (clicking on a mod’s name will display more information about it)
- Click Next
- Click Done
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.voxelmodpack.com/… /The%20VoxelModPack%20v9.5.zip
- Updated all the mods for 1.5.2
- Replaced Rei’s Minimap with VoxelMap
- Overhauled VoxelSniperGUI (a lot)
- Added VoxelVisualizer
- Added pick block feature to VoxelGet
- VoxelMenu overhauled the texture packs menu
- Mod settings consolodated under a single tabbed VoxelOptions GUI.
Credit to MehStongBadMeh.
Category: Minecraft Mods