The RC Mod for Minecraft. This mod is an advanced Remote Control vehicle modification for the game Minecraft. The RC Mod introduces many fully interactive Remote Control Vehicles into your custom built world played and controlled in game. Featuring the most advanced flight dynamics and ground physics currently available. The RC Mod outperforms any other mod available. This is the first mod to introduce the full “6 degrees of freedom” to the game offering you the most immersive and realistic in game experience yet.
Name : The RC Mod
Category : Minecraft Mods
Developer : Skerp
Compatible : Minecraft 1.4.7
Last Updated : January 15, 2013
- The RC Apache
- The RC Abrams
- The RC XD (EXPLOSIVE GROUND VEHICLE)
- The RC F-102 (AEROPLANE)
- The RC-Submarine (UNDERWATER CRAFT)
- The RC-Boat
- The RC-CAR
- ThE RC-Helicopter
- The RC-Trainer (Easy to fly, Aeroplane.)
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar file. Don’t delete it in your server file.
- Run your client or server to make sure you’ve installed Forge correctly.
- Download The-RC-Mod.jar.
- Put the The-RC-Mod.jar into the mods folder inside your .minecraft folder or inside your minecraft_server.jar.
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/KBGy0
- RC F-102 jet added.
- F-102 crafting recipe added.
- Bombs added.
- New flight dynamic model added to this mod. Used by the RC trainer, heli and jet.
- Render classes for the RC trainer and heli rewritten.
- Throttle information added for the RC trainer, heli and jet.
- Bounce physics added to the RC car, heli and planes.
- The RC car will now have turn momentum while mid-air.
- The chase cam will now stay on the RC car when it flipped.
- Once the RC car has flipped, you can use the retrieve button to flip it upright.
- All RC entities will have smoother controls.
- Range limit has been removed.
- Missile and bombs are now fully ballistic and will not hit their target every time.
- Missile now have limited fuel and will self-destruct after a given time.
- Missile now have less explosion power.
- The blades on the RC heli will stop when they collide with something.
- The RC heli’s tail can be damaged which will result in it spinning.
- The RC heli’s RPM will reduce when making any pitch inputs.
- The chase cam’s collision detection has been tweaked.
- RC entities will now have a smaller explosion radius when collided.
- Each RC entity will have a 4x4x4 cube in which you can’t place another entity. E.g. like putting two RC sub on top of each other.
- Controls changed to W,S,A,D for acceleration/deceleration and yawing. “F” will cycle through the weapon modes while “R” will retrieve your RC entity.
- Height calculation has been fix. It should now show AMSL corret.
Credit to Skerp.
Category: Minecraft Mods