The RC Mod for Minecraft. This mod is an advanced Remote Control vehicle modification for the game Minecraft. The RC Mod introduces many fully interactive Remote Control Vehicles into your custom built world played and controlled in game. Featuring the most advanced flight dynamics and ground physics currently available. The RC Mod outperforms any other mod available. This is the first mod to introduce the full “6 degrees of freedom” to the game offering you the most immersive and realistic in game experience yet.
Name : The RC Mod
Category : Minecraft Mods
Developer : Skerp
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.4.7
Last Updated : August, 2014
- The RC Apache
- The RC Abrams
- The RC XD (EXPLOSIVE GROUND VEHICLE)
- The RC F-102 (AEROPLANE)
- The RC-Submarine (UNDERWATER CRAFT)
- The RC-Boat
- The RC-CAR
- ThE RC-Helicopter
- The RC-Trainer (Easy to fly, Aeroplane.)
The RC Mod Installations
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar file. Don’t delete it in your server file.
- Run your client or server to make sure you’ve installed Forge correctly.
- Download The-RC-Mod.jar.
- Put the The-RC-Mod.jar into the mods folder inside your .minecraft folder or inside your minecraft_server.jar.
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.7.10 : The RC Mod 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : The RC Mod 1.7.2
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/KBGy0
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit to Skerp.
Category: Minecraft Mods