The Necromancy Mod knows as the art of reanimation. With using this mod, you can reanimate slain foes and use your minions to rule the world (of Minecraftia).
What this mod adds:
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine.
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick.
- A secret and terrifying ranged weapon.
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons.
- Collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies.
- Craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature’s parts and subsequent stats.
- Over 1000 combinations possible unless Math.
- Custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders.
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether.
- 4 Necromantic Achievements.
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced.
First things first. you need to get some blood. In order to harvest blood you need some Bone Needles. these are crafted like so:
Craft yourself some Glass Bottles and hit a mob with a needle. This will consume the needle and the bottle, but you will get a Jar of Blood in return. If you’re on a server you can also hit the other players to get their blood.
Next up, the Necronomicon.
With the necronomicon you can create yourself a Summoning Altar! Place 2 cobblestone and a plank in a row (in the world, not the crafting bench) and right click the plank. You still can’t summon a minion yet though. You need to get some souls first. How? With a Scythe, a Blood Scythe.
Use this weapon to kill some mobs and make sure you have some glass bottles left in your inventory. If you use the Scythe to deliver the final blow, a bottle will be filled with a soul.
One more thing. You need a Sewing Machine to create bodyparts. It is crafted like so
Now this is where it gets complicated. There are a lot of recipes so i won’t post them all, but i’ll show you the basic recipes, or templates if you will
You need to start with getting some skin.
with the skin, you can create heads, torso’s, legs and arms. You’ll also need some organs, these can be obtained by killing mobs.
The Necromancy Mod Installation
- Download The Necromancy Mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Download Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Drag and drop Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Drag and drop this mod into the mods folder.
The Necromancy Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : The Necromancy 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : The Necromancy 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : The Necromancy 1.6.4
For MC 1.5.2 : necromancy-1.1-1.5.2.zip
- Updated to 1.7.10
Credits and big thanks to Atomicstryker.
Category: Minecraft Mods