The Mists of RioV Mod (Ree-Awhv) adds new blocks and items to fit your RPG needs. To obtain orbs to make the Infuser, kill Mages. Mages can also drop Amethyst. To obtain Onyx, mine the ore. To ride a horse, simply get a red apple and make it move for a second and jump on and it’s all yours! Skeletal Horses, Aun’Tun Minions and Bodyguards spawn in the Nether. To get Dragon Soul Gems get it from Dragon Ore in the End.
RioV – The imagined world is called RioV, in the year of 1301 DoC (Death of Carigon.), the land of RioV is filled with Nizonians. A native creature that are basically giant beasts. In 1278 DoC the Natives found a new threat across the land called Granitions, another wild beast. For 10 years they fought and the Nirons arrived dealing poison to all races when fought with. Since then, the races have been weakened and new races have arrived, such as we humans. There is a myth that in 1310 a monster called a Huton will destroy the land of RioV and leave it in ashes. This is The Mists of RioV.
The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.4/1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge into your minecraft.jar and delete META-INF.
- Put my mod’s zip file into the /mods/ folder of your .minecraft folder
- Drag RioVResources (in my mods zip file) into the bin folder of your .minecraft folder.
- Install Forge like Singleplayer, but, do NOT delete META-INF.
- Install my mod like Singleplayer (Make a bin folder in your server folder)
- Run the server and enjoy!
To install expansion packs:
- You must have The Mists of RioV installed
- Open up the the expansion pack zip file with WinRaR and same with the minecraft.jar
- Drag and drop the contents in the expansion pack zip file into the minecraft.jar
The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.4/1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : The Mists of RioV 1.7.4
For MC 1.6.4 : The+Mists+of+RioV+-+v2.0.1.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : The_Mists_of_RioV_-_v1.6.0_-_MC_1.6.2.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : The_Mists_of_RioV_-_1.5.2.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.4
Credit to sheenrox82.
Category: Minecraft Mods