The Lion King Mod for Minecraft. This awesome mod is a mod which aims to bring together the worlds of Minecraft and Walt Disney’s much-loved film, The Lion King, by adding various Lion King-themed things – content from the movie, and lots of other features which enhance this experience!
When you install the mod, you will find that Lion King Ticket Booths have started appearing in new worlds you create, and unexplored areas of old worlds. The Ticket Lions inside these booths will sell you a Lion King Ticket in exchange for a gold ingot, which you can then use to activate the portal inside the theatre.
This portal will take you to the Pride Lands, an entirely new realm with many new animals, trees and flowers, materials and ores, and different biomes just like the normal Minecraft world. With so many places to explore and characters to meet, once you’re through the portal, you’ll never want to go back!
At the centre of the world Rafiki lives in an enormous tree and he can entrust you with a quest, which will reward you with such things as Rafiki’s own stick, access to the dark, dangerous Outlands dimension, and ultimately a Star Altar which can be used to summon your own companion Simbas, who will fight alongside you and carry your items.
The Lion King Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install latest Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod files from link below
- Open .minecraft folder
- Put The Lion King Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unizp it.
- Done and Enjoy!
The Lion King Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/WKsA8
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/SBukb
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/2667786/152-the-lion-king-mod-v1112
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fixed a server crash bug when the Termite Queen appears
- Skeletal Hyenas now spawn more commonly in the Outlands and will very rarely appear in the Pride Lands
- Fixed a Timon crash bug
- Fixed Lion King enchantments sometimes being applied to items they shouldn’t be applied to
- Made the ‘booth limit’ setting work properly by saving and checking a list of all generated ticket booths instead of just checking the last generated booth
Credit to Mevans.
Category: Minecraft Mods