Telescope Mod was created for all those times you wanted to get your eyes a little closer to the beauty. The telescope will zoom your view in when you right click, and also smooth your mouse movement. It has three zoom modes. Simple, but effective. You can see all recipes at video below!
Telescope Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Locate the minecraft.jar
- Open the minecraft.jar in a program like winrar and delete the META-INF folder.
- Download and Install Modloader
- Download and unzip the Telescope Mod.
- Copy all of the *.class files from the unzipped folder into your minecraft.jar.
- If an /imgz/ folder is in the unzipped folder, copy it over to minecraft.jar.
Note: If you’re having problems with any of my mods, reinstall ModLoader. Then make sure you deleted META-INF from minecraft.jar. If that doesn’t work, and you’re sure you reinstalled modloader just now, it could be a blockID or itemID conflict. The mods will automatically create a file in (minecraft folder)\mods\DJoslin\, open that file and change the ID to an unused one
Telescope Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?3ur4oklxb2uork7
- Updated to MC 1.5.2.
Credit to djoslin.
Category: Minecraft Mods