Tale of Kingdoms Mod is an adventure RPG mod where you prove your worth as a King, fight evil and eventually raise your own Kingdom. The mod currently includes the starting guild, where you must prove to the Guild Master that you are worthy of ruling your Kingdom, as well as several different NPC, friendly, neutral and aggressive.
- Everyone seperate gold totals
- Number on top of screen of gold total + gold total bank (client side only)
- Harder to finish path to kingship
- More ways to finish path to kingship, for example quests!
- All entities get a proper ai
- Central block in your kingdom, only accessible for you
- Mystcraft support
- Redo of gold values
- Different types of kingdoms
- Able to invade kingdoms??
Tale of Kingdoms Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Start with a fresh .minecraft that is version
- Delete META-INF
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Drag Tale Of Kingdoms Mod zip into the mods folder (the whole zip file!!!)
- Test if everything works!! (else start again!)
- Have fun and enjoy!
- Download MultiMC into its own Folder and Install
- Download Tale Of Kingdoms Mod.zip
- Create a new Instance in MultiMC
- Right click Instance to Edit mods and install MCForge in Minecraft.jar Tab
- Switch to Mods Foder Tab and add TaleOfKingdoms.zip
- Play ToK and Enjoy!
Tale of Kingdoms Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OyvJQ
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: http://adf.ly/GuVQK
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/GBt9k
- Updated and compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
- Fix: the infinite gold bug
- Fix: Gui builder
- Fix: guildmaster crash
- Fix: Worthyness bar behaving (basicly path to kingship)
- Fix: more..
- Change: path to kingship takes longer
- Change: added sellblocks to the kingdom (next version will have more)
Credits to aginsun for updates this Tale of Kingdoms Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods