Survival Games Map for Minecraft. This game is based upon the movie “The Hunger Games”. It’s a FFA PvP arena with up to 24 players + 1 (or more) hosts. There are many hidden chests, puzzles and traps around the map, but the best items are in the center.
Before the games start, all the participants must choose one tube around the center. This is their starting position. When the host is ready to start the games, he’ll flick the lever in the host house and the tubes will go up and the games will begin.
Turn of mobs before you play! You can optionally add aggresive mobs, but this makes thing alot harder.
Rules of the Map:
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
- You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
- Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
- No player is allowed to enter the host house.
- You are not allowed to break the fire in the middle.
Rules for the Host Map:
- The host shall light the netherrack the first night.
- The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
- The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.
- If a player for some reason is stuck a hole or simular, the host is allowed to tp the player out.
Survival Games Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download The Survival Games Map for Minecraft!
- Open start/run/%appdata%/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the contents inside the zip file you downloaded into .minecraft saves folder.
- Done, Run Minecraft and Enjoy!
Survival Games Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
Map Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?njn5r516qyqzlm1
Credit to Vareide.
Category: Minecraft Maps