Sunken Island Adventure Map for Minecraft. This started as a simple custom terrain, but has now spawned into a highly detailed, full adventure map, with objectives, story line, and ending event. The whole project was actually inspired and designed around a picture I found that someone had posted to Deviant-art. Check out the update log for a full list of map features, and changes that have been made.
- New custom biomes that match up to the island, and provide some mob free areas.
- Completely fixed the low level fog/lighting issue by changing world type to flat.
- Updated almost all the main loot to new enchanted items and potions.
- Added some cave lapis luzi ‘markers’ to help in finding the portals.
- Clarified some of the objective and ruin text.
Sunken Island Adventure Map 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download the Sunken Island Adventure Map
- Type %appdata% to go to the roaming folder
- Open the saves folder
- Drag in the zip folder for Sunken Island Custom Map
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select the Sunken Island Custom Map and play!
Sunken Island Adventure Map 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
Map : http://adf.ly/3fbNp
MCEdit Schematic : http://adf.ly/IK2hC
Changes and Updates:
- Updated most of the loot to better enchanted items and potions.
- Added some lapis luzi block ‘markers’ to make it easier when finding the portals.
- Fixed bugs with some end event redstone track and one of portal room doors.
- Changed the floor of the large ruin and other portal room to accommodate the flatland void.
- Changed ruin alter so that you can use it without activating the device.
- Added extra portal blocks after the main device, and a few other items and signs.
- Fixed the low level lighting problem by switching world type to flatland.
- New custom biomes, jungle, beaches, ocean, and also mushroom to stop mob spawning.
- Fixed and changed a few of the mob spawners.
- Reworded some of the signs for better understanding.
- Several other minor changes/improvments.
- Updated world to new 256 height.
Credits to inHaze.
Category: Minecraft Maps