Starting Inventory Mod gives you items and blocks each time you start a new world, just by editing a .txt file. Since the items are now being added to a single chest, it should be noted that the maximum number of item stacks that can be added is 27. If you add more than 27 stacks of items to your startingInventory.txt file, the extra items will be ignored.
The file can be found at:
.minecraft/config/StartingInventory/startingInventory.txt (.minecraft/mods/daftpvf/startingInventory.txt in releases before 1.4.4.r01).
You can add items in 3 ways:
- Using only the id:
= a single apple.
- Using the id and the quantity, separated with a ‘,':
= 1 stack of cobblestone (the code that adds items to a chest truncates it to the max stack size)
- Using the id, the quantity and the damage value:
351, 10, 4
= 10 lapis-lazuli dyes.
You can use more lines for more items:
= 20 stone blocks and 1 iron pickaxe.
Ids for downloaded items and blocks are also accepted. All the ids can be found here.
Starting Inventory Mod Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BspkrsCore
- Download Starting Inventory Mod, Do not extract.
- Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Done and enjoy!
Starting Inventory Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : StartingInventory 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : StartingInventory 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.2 : [1.6.2]StartingInventory.ML.1.6.2.r01.zip
For MC 1.6.1 : [1.6.1]StartingInventory.ML.1.6.1.r01.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : StartingInventory.ML.1.5.2.r01.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit to bspkrs.
Category: Minecraft Mods