StargateTech 2 Mod for Minecraft. This mod adds technology from the Stargate TV Show to Minecraft. This is a Tech Mod, not a strict clone of the series, and as such there are some things I won’t add, or may be changed. An example of that are mobs. The only enemy the mod will feature is the Replicator. These will be those Replicators made of small pieces that you can find on Stargate SG1, not the nanite ones. No wraith, no Goa’uld, no cullings, no Jaffa, no other mobs. If you want more enemies to fight, go get Mo’Creatures, if you want Stargate technology (the mod name says it all), this is the place for you.
- Naquadah and Naquadria ores (done)
- Shields (as in force field walls that block stuff)
- Naquadah Generators
- Fancy Blocks
- Dialing Computers
- Dial Home Devices
- Stargate Iris / Shield & GDO
- Personal Shields
- Puddle Jumpers
- Nanite Working Tables
- Teleporters (like those used to get around inside Atlantis)
- Many more
StargateTech 2 Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge. The build number must be equal or higher than the one required by the mod. (e.g., for Alpha 0.5 & MC 1.4.2, you need forge’s build 341 or higher)
- Download StargateTech 2 Mod for Minecraft
- Install Forge on your minecraft client (follow Forge’s installation guide)
- Run minecraft once so that Forge creates the necessary infrastructure on your file system.
- Drop the StargateTech .jar file you downloaded in step 1 into the ‘mods’ folder inside your minecraft folder.
- Run Minecraft again and have fun
StargateTech 2 Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : StargateTech 2 Mod 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adfoc.us/17511932204956
- Fixed players carrying Personal Shields getting random crashes upon being damaged.
- Fixed Shield Emitters not considering “pseudo-air” blocks as air.
- Added Lantean Wall blocks to Loot Pods.
Credit to LordFokas.
Category: Minecraft Mods