Special Mobs Mod introduces variants to your default Minecraft mods, such as creepers with fiery explosions, skeletons that shoot poisoned arrows, and zombies that leap at you. Not only that, but it allows you adjust all vanilla spawn rates and even make jockeys more common!
Each mob added by this mod has an adjustable rate that affects how common it is, from never appearing to being the only mob that ever appears! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
Have you ever felt that your Minecraft monsters lacked variety? Randomized textures not enough? Well, here is the solution! The Special Mobs mod!
Zombies and skeletons are given a somewhat random movement speed when spawned.
- Special Creepers
- Special Endermen
- Special Ghasts
- Special Skeletons
- Special Spiders
- Special Zombies
- Special Zombie Pigmen
How to Install
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Special Mobs Mod files at link below!
- Run Minecraft to generate a ‘mods’ folder or create a new folder in your .minecraft directory called ‘mods’.
- Drag mod’s zip folder into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
For MC 1.5.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?ucownwd0c6xc65x
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?7amr3s5897pfo6w
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added random mob name generator for ancient mobs (or all mobs, if enabled in the config).
- Special creepers now support custom spawn data (explosion size and fuse time).
- Dirt creepers now have the same explosion size as a normal creeper (from 2 to 3).
- Doom creepers now drop their items after their death explosion, death explosion is now normal-sized
Credit to FatherToast.
Category: Minecraft Mods