Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft. This mod is a “mod of a mod” (original mod here created by daxnitro and edited/updated by karyonix: GLSL Shaders) that makes your Minecraft look simply unbelievably good!
This mod adds shaders to Minecraft in a post-process manner that simulate different effects that occur in the real-world in how light reacts with objects and with the human eye. This mod also adds dynamic movement to flora and fire. Note: This mod was configured with a high-spec system in mind. If you run vanilla Minecraft with max view distance and fancy settings at around 100+ fps and most modern games at med-high to high settings, then this mod should run fine for you. Read further down in the Tweaks section for how to get better performance out of this mod.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download a SEUS shaderpack from the Downloads section below.
- The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
SEUS v10.0.1 : http://j.gs/3KCm
SEUS v10.0 Lite : http://q.gs/4YDUb
SEUS v10.0 Standard : http://q.gs/4YDUc
SEUS v10.0 Ultra No Blur : http://q.gs/4YDUd
SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur : http://q.gs/4YDUe
SEUS v10.0 Ultra DOF : http://q.gs/4YDUg
SEUS v10.0 RC7 Ultra : http://adf.ly/KVytK
Download GLSL Shaders Mod:
- Added water refraction and reflection
- Added specular highlight on water
- Variable penumbra soft shadows
- Revamped lighting system
- “HDR” variable exposure effect
- New sky and sun effects
- Atmospheric fog
- Lighting and tonemapping adjustments
Credit to sonicether.
Category: Minecraft Mods