Smoothic Texture Pack for Minecraft. This texture pack is a texture pack that will surely make everything in the world of Minecraft look silky smooth. There’s nothing sophisticating to surprise you. It’s a very simple texture pack, but it comes with extremely high detail of things. The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16, but, like I said, extremely gorgeous. You will feel like sliding everywhere just because the texture pack will make the world look so soft and smooth.
Texture Pack Info
Smoothic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Smoothic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m22k6jfhofyj2c6/Smoothic%201.5.zip – [Alternate]
Credit to Leozy.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs