Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft. This texture pack was to design a realistic, but bright and clear texture pack. If you want to play this pack your really need the latest MCPatcher HD or OptiFine. Well guys want to download and play this awesome pack? Let’s see post below!
Texture Pack Info
Name : Smooth Realistic Resource (Texture) Pack
Developer : DasLisal
Category : Minecraft Texture Pack, Minecraft Resource Pack
Resolution : 128×128, 64×64
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4
Last Updated : October 26, 2013
Smooth Realistic Resource (Texture) Pack 1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
If you want to use HD Texture Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Smooth Realistic Texture Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Move the downloaded files into your minecraft texture packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Smooth Realistic Resource (Texture) Pack 1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.2:
For MC 1.6.4:
- The texture pack is updated to 1.7.2
- All the new features are supported.
Credit to DasLisal.