SkyGrid Survival Map is a challenging survival map for Minecraft in the style of SkyBlock. It’s formed out of a grid of random environmental blocks, with a gridlength of 4 meters. There are no rules, make whatever goals you want. Try and find the random chests and spawners placed throughout the map!
- The nether is also in SkyGrid form
- The end is not in SkyGrid form
- There’s a single End Portal at x=0 and z=0, near the bottom of the map
- Using the nether to escape the SkyGrid is cheating!
SkyGrid Survival Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download the SkyGrid Survival Map
- Choose one of the maps inside the pack.
- Drag it into %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the save into saves file.
- Have fun and enjoy!
SkyGrid Survival Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
Map : http://adf.ly/LlNat
Credits to SethBling.
Category: Minecraft Maps