Single Player Console Mod is a mod similar to Single Player COmmands by simo_415, infact they share code. Some key improements over SPCommands are Slightly better WorldEdit support, Forge compatibility, and Structure generation.
A mineshaft made with the structure command.
– Use ‘~’ to bring display console.
– Type ‘/c /help’ to get a list of commands
– Using code from SinglePlayerCommands by simo_415
– WorldEdit support is included with all recent versions.
Notes on using the structure command:
- A structure is a village, mineshaft, netherbridge, pyramid or stronghold.
- You type in ‘/c /structure [structurename]’ to generate the specified structure in your current chunk.
NOTE: Source is the source code, for mod developers interested in how SPConsole works.
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9ycyc3argdac8zl
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1
Credit to q3hardcore.
Category: Minecraft Mods