Simply Horses Mod opens the player to a new mode of play, both advantageous and detrimental. With this mod, one can catch his own horse, break it, and use it in one of three ways- to race around the world and push the borders of their domain, to trample over enemies, or to make day-to-day work and travel a bit more doable. There are also new tools to help you, from simple storage carts to homely wagons.
- Wild Horses
These broncos spawn on open plains in herds of 5 to 10. They’re very herd-oriented, keeping with their stallion as he travels across the rolling fields. If you’re lucky, you might glimpse a few gallavanting around and nibbling grass.
- The Mustang
A wild horse becomes a mustang once you break him. These guys are ready for battle, be it charging a foe and sending it flying, or giving their rider automatic crits by arrow.
- The Arabian
Graceful, swift, hot-blooded. The Arabian is your new Ferrari. They’re faster than any other horse, and they don’t tire as easily either. They’ll carry you bfrom one end of your domain to the other.
- The Clydesdale
These guys are the powerhouses of yourb equestrian team. They’ll pull almost anything for you, from a simple cart to a home on wheels. They’llv even tend yourbfields (for a bit ofb wheat, or maybe a sugar cub). These gentle giants lets cats ride on their backs.
- The Foal
Mating two tame horses of any breed combination will produce this cute lil guy. Foals allb look the same, but they grow up intob whatever breed their parents were. They don’t do much until then, but they are adorable.
Items, Carts and FarmTools
Go to Simply Horses Page.
How to Install
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod File from link below
- Delete META-INF folder
- Drop the Simply Horses Mod zip file into the mods folder
- Done and Run Minecraft!
For MC 1.5.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?4c2a1wpc9p641e4
- Added spawn eggs. The Wild Horse egg will only spawn herds and only when the nearest herd is about 50 blocks away. Mustangs still need the bridle item.
- Fixed trains moving really fast even on the lowest speed
- Fixed lasso appearing in wrong place on horses and vehicles
- Fixed another crash on load due to lassos
- Fixed issue with prairie grass growth metadata
- Fixed wild foals not being born. Wild Horses accidentally had a 1-in-9,000,000 chance of mating… Go figure.
- Fixed foals not being able to move toward mom when mom was standing still.
- Fixed tame foals not being lassoable.
- Fixed horse head angles after spawning whippletrees
- Fixed horses being unable to climb one block and vehicles clipping when doing the same
- Temporary fix for another crash dealing with players attacking the horse they’re riding with custom mod weapons
- Temporary fix for Random Mobs textures. Horse textures are chosen at random, but are the same between server and client.
- Mustangs inherit their texture from Wild Horses once tamed.
Credit to Lil Avii.
Category: Minecraft Mods