SimpleOres Mod is a relatively small mod that adds 5 new ores to Minecraft, along with their tools, armor and a few other things. Each ore type is unique, with their own strengths and weaknesses, meaning there is no “uber” tool. The basis for SimpleOres is that it adds more content that you are already familiar with, rather than having to learn a whole load of new stuff.
- Copper Ore
Copper is an abundant ore found everywhere in the normal world. Copper can be found at any height, in large veins, making it an easy resource to obtain early in the game.
- Silver Ore
Silver ore is rarer than copper ore, and you must search deeper in the ground to find it, although it can generate in decent sized veins. Silver is an odd ore, with its practicality being similar to that of gold due to its strength, speed and enchantability.
- Mythril Ore
Mythril ore is a rare-ish ore found near the bottom layers of the world, usually in small veins. Mythril is, in many ways, a more common form of diamond.
- Adamantium Ore
Adamantium ore is rarer than mythril, being quite a difficult resource to gather. Adamantium, though, is reasonably strong, but is very fast. Its downside is a very low enchantability.
- Onyx Ore
Onyx ore is the rarest ore in Minecraft, only generating in the nether. To make it even harder to find, the ore blends in with netherrack, making it both rare and difficult to spot.
SimpleOres Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Get a fresh install of Minecraft by choosing “Force Update” in the options of the Minecraft Loader.
- Download and install the Recommended Universal version of Minecraft Forge.
- If you are installing the client version, delete the META-INF folder inside minecraft.jar. If you are install the server version, do not delete it.
- Drag the SimpleOres Mod zip you downloaded into the mods folder. You may have to run Minecraft at least once for this folder to be generated.
- Play and Enjoy!
SimpleOres Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/583057/simpleores-2-v100
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/583057/simpleores-152
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4 and Forge 184.108.40.2064
- SimpleOres 2 now has an integrated localisation which will change the language of SimpleOres when you change the language of Minecraft (if there is a language file available for your language).
- Added a new Settings toggle to enable the old Localisation file if you wish.
- Added an update checker. It will let you know if there is a new version of SimpleOres available. It won’t do any updating itself.
- Added a Settings toggle to disable the update checker.
- Changed the recipes involving sticks (ie. tools) to use OreDictionary sticks rather than normal ones. This will make them compatible with other mods that add different wood sticks, etc.
- Tweaked the spawn rates of copper and tin.
- Tweaked tin stats very slightly.
- [API] Split the SimpleOre class into SimpleOre and SimpleGemORe to allow support for dropping an item rather than the block itself.
- Fixed it so that 5 items can be fused with no remaining energy.
- [API] Added proper meta-data compatibility for Fusion Furnace recipes.
- [API] Allowed the Fusion Furnace to use OreDictionary alternatives to ingredients. The Furnace checks if there are any alternative ingredients in the Dictionary, so no recipes will need to be modified.
Credit to AleXndrTheGr8st.
Category: Minecraft Mods