Sign Tags Mod for Minecraft. Type [time] into a sign, and it will show the current time. You can also type [x], [y], or [z] and find the current position of the sign in regards to that axis. [a|b] is a redstone input function for signs, where text replacing ‘a’ will be shown when the sign is powered, otherwise ‘b’ is shown. Type [light], and it will show you the current light level of the sign’s position. [biome], [temp], [humid] each tell you the biome you’re in, the temperature of that area, and the humidity of that area, respectively. [temp], [humid] will no longer function in Nether.
Sign Tags Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1 Installation
Installation for 1.6.x and up
- Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- Download Sign Tags Mod for Minecraft
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.!
Sign Tags Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1 Download Link
For MC 1.6.1 : Sign Tags 1.6.1.zip
Credits to Risugami.
Category: Minecraft Mods