Ruins Mod is a mod that spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you!
There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added. You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
Ruins Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Ruins Mod from link below!
- Copy everything found in /setup/folder into your .minecraft/folder.
- Play and Enjoy!
- Edit /mods/ruins.txt,and any template files for weight, to fine-tune your experience.
Ruins Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Credit tob Atomicstryker.
Category: Minecraft Mods