Romecraft Texture Pack replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!
Some people have problems with freezing/crashes, this may be because the creator cheated around the system to make the paintings and armor 32×32. Typically, you will have no problems without patching, but some computers may dislike this texture pack and require you to use Optifine or MCPatcher, mcpatcher being the easier one! These are HD patchers for packs greater than 16×16.
Romecraft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download the Romecraft Texture Pack and open Minecraft.
- Go to the ‘Mods and Texture Packs’ screen.
- Click ‘Open texture pack folder’.
- Paste Roman Mod.zip into this folder.
- Return back to the Minecraft screen, and click the Roman Mod Icon. The background should turn to Roman
- Bricks if done correctly!
Alternatively, You can do this directly at owner/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks.
Romecraft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6 : http://adfoc.us/13349427426389
For MC 1.5 : http://adfoc.us/1334941
For MC 1.4 : http://adf.ly/JC7Wp
- Update to 1.6!
- PAINTING OVERHAUL (5 left to complete)
- Item changes, overhauling, and tweaks!
- Horses and horse armor changes! (Armor is now horse blankets, romans did not have horse armor generally!)
- NEW MUSIC
- NEW LANGUAGE FORMAT (Items names are now different, but not vastly so. Only applies to US English settings)
- New blocks and items romanized
- New splash.txt
- Tweaks to environment/sun
- New title screen
- Bug fixes
- MOB tweaks
- Further optifine compatibility
Credit to stugace.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs