Roguelike Dungeons Mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
This mod adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz. Available for single player, and for multiplayer. And is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties.
- Mode Dungeons
- Randomized maze-like catacombs
- Enhanced mob spawners
- Better Loot
- Ores removed to enhance challenge
Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (if forge version)
- Download the Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft
- Use 7zip or some other jar editor to update the minecraft jar with the mod files
- Delete META-INF
- Done and Enjoy!
Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Roguelike Dungeons 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Roguelike Dungeons 1.7.2
Forge version : Roguelike Dungeons 1.6.4
- v1.2.9 changes
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added brick themes to the different levels
- Color on repairable names removed due to unresolvable problems with anvil repair mechanics
- Added check for current dimension to avoid generation anywhere but overworld
Credit to Greymerk.
Category: Minecraft Mods