Recipe Book Mod adds book that has all of the possible crafting recipes inside of it. The items inside the recipe book can’t be touched, but are there just so you know how to craft a specific item. This is very useful if you are new to Minecraft, have a hard time remembering recipes in Minecraft, or if you just forgot how to craft that one item.
You will need to install Modloader first if you want to use Recipe Book Mod. This item when used opens up a GUI of every recipe that can be done. The items can not be touched, but you can read tool tip. Left click moves to next recipe. Right click moves to previous recipe. The recipe for recipe book is 1 book, 1 ink sac. It’s a shapeless recipe. In order to craft the book at Recipe Book Mod, just place an ink sac (can be obtained by killing a squid) right next to a book. In order to access the book, right click it while it’s in your hand. In order to navigate around the recipe book, use the left mouse button to go to the next recipe and use the right mouse button to go to the previous recipe.
Recipe Book Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
For MC 1.6.x and up
- Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML(you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- Now with the jar you should do the steps below under Windows starting at number 3.
For Windows MC 1.5.x
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
- Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Recipe Book Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.1 : Recipe Book 1.6.1.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : Recipe Book 1.5.2.zip
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/OK3tR
For MC 1.5 : Download (Mediafire)
For MC 1.4.7: MDownload (Mediafire)
For MC 1.4.6: Download (Mediafire)
For MC 1.4.5: Download (Mediafire)
Credits to Risugami for makes and updates this Recipe Book Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods