RealLan Mod is minecraft mod that adds more to your lan server. It gives you many necessary commands like /ban, /kick, /whitelist, /op, and all other real Minecraft Server commands.
RealLan fixes the “You logged in from another location” vulnerability that will take down your lan server and it lets people not from your local network connect to your server with port forwarding or a VPN client (eg LogMeIn Hamachi) like a real minecraft server. It will always open on port 25565 by default or you can choose to open to another port.
List of commands:
- /ban-ip (You can put the person’s name and it will ban their IP)
- /buy (No blocks, only items)
- /ninja (I know its not clear in the name, but this creates a controlled explosion)
+ There is also a GUI where you can select what commands non-Op players can use.
RealLan Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download the latest version of RealLan Mod files at link below!
- Copy the files into your minecraft.jar that is in your Bin directory
-> [Windows: %appdata%/.minecraft/bin ]
-> [Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft ]
-> [Linux: (your user directory)/.minecraft/bin ] (In linux, your minecraft folder is hidden by default to help your folder look less packed. You may need to do CTRL+H to see hidden folders)
- Delete META-INF from your minecraft.jar
- Open your minecraft with your ordinary Minecraft launcher
- Start a lan server as usual
RealLan Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/E4Z0G
- Updated to minecraft 1.5.2
- Add in more fun commands like worldedit
Credit to RealLan.
Category: Minecraft Mods