Rails of War Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 for Minecraft. This mod is about wide gauge, big locomotives, armoured trains and other funny railroad stuff. It’s only three month old, thus not very much was made, because my team is rather small. However, the core is almost done and more rolling stock will be added soon.
To place different types of track you need a solid base underneath, thus usual track takes 3w*1d blocks, dead end takes 3w*2d blocks, crossings takes 3w*3d blocks, and other have specific form that can be seen below. There you can also see how the pointer should be placed for it to work (it can be placed from both sides of the track).
Find and read more information about Rails of War Mod HERE.
Rails of War Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Rails of War Mod for Minecraft
- Put the downloaded mod .zip into /mods folder in your minecraft directory
Rails of War Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : RoW-1.6.2-13.07.30-0.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : RoW-R130701.zip
- Updated for the current version of Minecraft
- Removed x5 and x10 rail and flat track rendering
- Dead ends, crossings, switches, manual pointers and new model engine with animation added
Credit to Naiten.
Category: Minecraft Mods