RadarBro Mod gives you comfort by letting you know where nearby enemies and mobs are. The radar shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities. You can toggle each icon on and off to focus on only what you are looking for. You can add players as an Ally or an Enemy, and they will show up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
As you type a player’s name to add as an Ally or Enemy, names that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster. You can toggle on and off Auto Rotation and Player Names. The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at: .minecraftmodsRadarBro
- Ability to zoom in and out of radar
- Customizable settings for size, colors, etc.
- Height filter – show only entities above or below what you set
- Notifications – for ally/enemy entering view or nearby creepers
RadarBro Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the RadarBro Mod files at link below
- Drag and drop the contents of the mod (the class files and radaricons.png file) into the WinRAR window that has minecraft.jar open.
- Delete META-INF folder from minecraft.jar
- Done, Play and Enjoy!
RadarBro Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/5cN7K
For MC 1.5.2 : RadarBro1.5.2.zip
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?cm7l7mq4p4o0tti
For MC 1.5 : RadarBro1.5.zip
For MC 1.4.7 : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1192088/CaliAlecMinecraftMods/RadarBro1.4.6.zip
- Update and compatible with Minecraft 1.6.2
Credit to Cali Alec.
Category: Minecraft Mods