Project Red Mod 1.6.4 for Minecraft. For a long time, redstone contraptions have been limited to Mojang’s proprietary redstone dust. It is damn near impossible to make something smaller than the size of Texas, not even a simple door toggle. So, lets paint the world R?d. Introducing… Project: Red.
The main goal of Project Red is and always will be to provide means to switch over to a new version of minecraft without waiting for RedPower2. Eloraam still has the best and most professional mod ever created in my opinion, but its a shame she never has time to update it. Since ProjectRed is open source, it will always be up to date. That being said, I do have plans for things that are NOT in RP2, and just because Eloraam hasn’t implemented something won’t stop me from doing it if you guys want it done. Keep in mind that this is my very first mod, and i am a fairly new coder.
Project Red Mod 1.6.4 Installation
- Make sure you back up your world.
- Install Minecraft Forge (Try latest, roll back to recommended if there are problems).
- Install the latest CodeChickenCore (Try latest, roll back to recommended if there are problems).
- Download the jars that you want for Project Red Mod and place them in the mods folder.
- FORGE MULTIPART will be downloaded AUTOMATICALLY!
Project Red Mod 1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : Project Red Mod 1.6.4
- ADDED: Ore Dictionary registration for gems
- FIX: Crash when world is not installed.
- ADDED: Retroactive world generation
- ADDED: Stained trees
- CHANGE: Alloy smelter removed
- CHANGE: Only gates with torches emit light
- FIX: Toggle latch torches being off on placement
Credit to Mr_TJP.
Category: Minecraft Mods