Primitive Mobs Mod Minecraft 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1

Primitive Mobs Mod is a mod which add numerous new mobs into your Minecraft world. However unlike some mods out there, this mod adds mobs which are familar to the regular Minecraft player. These mobs look like vanilla features however they add completely new features and behaviour which can benefit the player or the opposite. Before you start checking them out remember: You don’t have to like them all, as mobs can be turned off. Also all mobs will spawn in ExtraBiomesXL biomes when that mod is installed.

The Primitive Mobs:

  • Traveling Merchant
    These are basically the same as all other Testificates. The only difference is that they spawn randomly in the world the way animals do. They will not despawn like any other testificate. However because they walk around randomly in your world, they don’t have a place to hide from zombies. They trade random stuff as they choose random trade items from all testificate classes.
  • Lost Miner
    These don’t act like normal Testificates apart from the fact that they are scared of zombies. You can’t trade with them and they only appear underground. When you find one, it will follow you around while crying for help (crying particles). You can choose to leave it to die or bring him back to the surface (above y = 60) to make him happy. When on the surface, right-click it for your emerald reward (between 1 and 6 emeralds)! You can only help every Lost Miner once.
  • Haunted Tool
    The Haunted Tool is an enemy mob. They attack any player on sight.
    Haunted Tools come in different appearences. They can spawn as a pickaxe, an axe, a shovel or a sword. This is randomly decided. However they also come in different tiers which correspond to the Minecraft tool materials. They can spawn as a wooden, a stone, an iron, a gold or a diamond tool. Different factor depend on their tier. Here is a list:
  • Mimic
    Whenever you find a chest in a mineshaft, you are overjoyed! Untill now… now you can never be sure anymore…
    Mimics are chest-like enemies which spawn in caves. They will appear as normal chests. When the player right-clicks them, 2 things can happen. They change into a normal chest containing random loot (25% chance) or they will change into an enemy mimic and start attacking you (75% chance)!!.
  • Treasure Slime
    This is probably the main attraction of this mod. They are cute, colorful and awesome! They act and look the same as any other slime though.
    Treasure Slimes have a specific item in them. When killed they will drop this item. Large slimes almost always have something different then a slimeball in them. A medium slime has a bigger chance of getting a slimeball, while a small slime will always contain a slimeball.
    There is a large variety of items that the slime can contain. The colour and emitted particles depend on that item.
  • Spider Family
    Mother Spider:
    Mother Spiders spawn with 0-6 baby spiders. They are quite strong and will do anything to protect their children. A Mother Spider will attack players on sight or when one of her babies is being attacked. One baby spider will always be on her back.
  • Rocket Creeper
    These little buggers form a new threat to every Minecrafter. Not only do they explode like normal creepers, they do it in a more devious way. They approach the player and JUMP UP into the sky. When they land they explode! The jump makes it possible to evade however in a cave… there might not be enough space to jump so instant explosion! Miners beware…
  • Festive Creeper
    You thought rocket creepers were dangerous? Think again. These guys are sure to ruin your day. While they look so innocent, they are sure to give you an unpleasent welcome present in the form of Primed TNT! When attacking, they throw TNT when the player is further away. However when the player approaches, they run away instead of throwing. So it is best to just barge in and attack up close! Watch out though, they leave a trail of fire to protect themselves when running.
    When below 5 health they go berserk and start throwing TNT even when you are close! On top of this all, they are immune to fire and explosions O_o Good luck!
  • Brain Slime
    These little suckers jump around beaches. They are like little parasites as they will grab onto the player’s head when approached! Then they start sucking your brainzz like zombies!! Punch them to remove them from your head! Larger slimes are more dangerous.
  • Support Creeper
    When approached they actually act like normal creepers. That is… when they are alone.
    These guys act like supporters for other mobs. When there is another hostile mob close, they will follow it and add the following potion buffs to that mob: Strength 1, Fire Resistence 1 and Speed 1. When that mob is destroyed they will choose another mob when one is close, so make sure to get rid of them.
    When supporting a creeper while a player approaches, it will add another buff to the creeper…. IT WILL SUMMON A LIGHTING BOLT TO CHARGE IT!
    On top of that, it slows down nearby player by giving them a slowness potion effect.
    Without a mob to support, it will act like a normal creeper.
    So be on your guard.

Primitive Mobs

This mod does work for LAN and SMP

There is a config file in the config folder once you run the game with the mod installed once. Use it to disable mobs, change mob spawn frequencies and change the item ID of the Spider Egg (700) and Spider Egg Shell (701).

ExtraBiomesXL and Biomes O Plenty support will be automatically applied when installed.

Video:

Primitive Mobs Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation

  1. Download and install Minecraft Forge
  2. Download Primitive Mobs Mod zip file
  3. Put Primitive Mobs Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
  4. Done and Enjoy!

Primitive Mobs Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link

For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/RBIdK – [Alternate]

For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/MUWGa – [Alternate]

For MC 1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?kddvqgz976h01x5

For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/IQWUq

Mirror : http://adf.ly/ITDDA

Changelogs:

  • v1.4
  • Updated to 1.5.2
  • Added compatibility with newest Biomes O’ Plenty (including Nether biomes)
  • Tweaked spawn rates (not affected by Mob Spawn Controls, just use my config file)
  • Summoners are now very rare when spawned naturally. They have 1/20 chance to stay when spawned, else they will die instantly. This is done because the spawn system only goes untill a spawn frequency of 1. They will spawn 100% of the time when a player is very close (8 blocks) so spawn eggs still work.
  • Sheepmen now spawn at a decent rate in the Nether. Normal sheepmen should spawn a little more frequent than Ghasts while sheepman smiths are a little bit more rare.
  • Travelling Merchants are more rare now. However, on fields you will still encounter 3-4.
  • Fixed bug where slimes on player’s head wouldn’t go off unless killed.
  • Fixed Tamed Treasure Slime mounting when trying to recolor.
  • Added custom Creative Tab for Primitive Mobs items

Credits and big thanks to Daveyx0.

Comments

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Minecraft Mods