PowerCraft is intuitive yet powerful industrial mod, ideal for automatic farming, easier than BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft and very good mod compatibility.
This mod contains the best pieces of all redstone mods, Conveyor belts for material and mob transport, Automatic farming, potion brewing, crafting, smelting; new kinds of redstone circuitry, integrated chips, radios; and programable mining machines. Config files in .minecraft/config let you solve id conflicts and change many properties.
How to install PowerCraft?
- PowerCraft consists of Main module, a Core module, and multiple Content modules.
- PowerCraft can work both with Forge ModLoader, or Risugami’s ModLoader (the old one). You must get the correct Main module version.
PowerCraft Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Installation
- Download PowerCraft Mod below
- Download the modules you want (The main and the core module is required for the others to work)
- Install Forge or Modloader into the minecraft.jar if you haven’t yet (FORGE/MODLOADER)
MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED THE CORRESPONDING MAIN MODULE
- Drop the modules you downloaded earlier in the mods folder in .minecraft
- Start up Minecraft.
PowerCraft Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
Credits to MightyPork.
Category: Minecraft Mods